Property & Casualty Insurance Property and Casualty Insurance: What Does It Cover

Mar 29, 2022

Image of a damaged wall with water a sponge and a bucket on the ground

Property and casualty insurance, also known as P&C insurance, is a term that encompasses the personal belonging and liability coverage you’ll receive, regardless of the type of coverage you buy.

Liability, personal property, dwelling, casualty and even coverage A through F. There are enough industry terms used in your home insurance policy to make your head spin. And unless you moonlight as an insurance expert, you’ll probably need some help translating what’s what. That’s where it pays to have an insurance provider that cares about the customer first. Below, we break down the most important things you need to know.


Get a Quote

Flanagan Insurance can help you save on auto and home insurance with employer-sponsored group insurance policies.

Call us at (508) 625-1275 or use the form below.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.